Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reborn Massage


Salam & G/Day,

I just came back from Reborn Massage at Kota Damansara. My wife and I had a 90min full body massage. Here some review of the place.

When we entered the place, the environment is very nice. The atmosphere is really inviting for having a real nice relaxing experience. We arrive at the place around 12.30am. There are not so many customer as it already after midnight. There are few having reflexology. We are welcome by 2 recetionist and they suggest for a 90min full body massage. We agreed after seeing the price is quite normal for massage rate in Klang Valley.

There are 2 messuers ready to take us for massage. They prepare for us sandals and take us to 1st floor. Entering the massage chamber, the environment is cozy just like the reception downstair. After getting ready for massage and lying on the bed, I notice that the face hole is quite small and quite unconfortable. At that time, I really hope the massage given is good and help me to forget about the unconfortable bed. It get worse..huhu..

When the messuers start to massage, i feel like i'm being torture for information. I want to tell her to slow it down, but she neither understand english nor Malays. How am I gonna tell her that it was so painful. So I make the painful noise, but she didn't gets it. Aikh.. In the middle of the session, the unconfortable bed take effect as I had difficulty to breath. My nostrail is kinda block as if I had a flu. Lastly, I take out my head from the facehole and breath while facing sideways. Haih..

Well, anyway, I survived the session with my shoulder getting more stiffer. I recommed this place for people who wanted to have medium to hard massage pressure. As for me, I will not be returning to that place. I would rather spend my money for my wife and my lil' princess. If I really need a massage, i will go back to the place that I know give me great massage which after getting out from the massage place, my body feel light as a feather.

These are my two cents.

Aerandir Carnesir.

No comments:

Post a Comment