Monday, February 28, 2011

Cheechah Cafe - Where Perfect Moments Are




I went after watch Jalan2 Cari Makan aired on 27th Feb 2010.

The restaurant rating is just ok. Food not so value for the money.

Start with slow food service. The waiter inform us that we need to wait for 45min for food. The other table were so upset coz they have already waited 45min yet no food have arrived. Some of the table cancel order, others leave even before taking order.

I ordered beef kuey tiow and tempura prawn while my wife ordered special nasi lemak.

The food quality just ok. It feels like sizzling mee soup pour on fried kuey tiow. The prawn is nice. A little bit oily though. The nasi lemak is just ok also. My wife said the samble is quite sweet. Those who like sweet sambal may like it.

The ambient of the restaurant is nice. recommended for lepak2 coz they have punch drink and so called non-alcohol cocktail.

Overall I'll rate it 3 stars.


Cheechah Cafe
No 2-1 (Ground Floor), Jln PJU 5/4, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, Selangor
Tel :603 6148 3360 

http://www.goeatout.com.my/Restaurants/Find-Restaurants/Details/View/RID/35343/Cheechah-Cafe.aspx

2 comments: