Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Lovely Little Princess - Safia Hana

Salam n G/Day,

Here is my lovely princess Safia Hana!

She was born on 23rd Aug 2010, 3.54pm in Hospital Tawakkal Kuala Lumpur. She was born by normal procedure with 3.3kg weight. That is about 7 pounds! Thank you to you my lovely wife for going thru all the hardship of pregnancy and labor just for my to have this really lovely offspring of mine. I Love You Soooooo Much!!! @}---

After the nurse has cleaned and put her on the monitoring bed, they let me for azan and iqamah. She was really cute. With her big eyes looking at me and cute little finger grasping my pointing finger, she looked at me as if she knows me. Maybe she was thinking "I know this voice. This is my father!". It was really unforgetable moment of my life. I was thankful to God for giving me this really lovely cute little princess. Although I know my responsibility has greatly increase by this give, but that time i just savor the moment and enjoy this great give by Allah.





The most extinguish feature: CHEEKS!! When she was born, the doctor hold her while saying "Macammana lah tak 3.3kg. Pipi seblah nih dah 100g, seblah lagi 100g (how come you are not 3.3kg. This cheek already 100g and another is 100g)" Hahaha..this is testi from the docter herself. Then after that everybody is mesmerize by her bouncy cheeks.

After a few days being born, she was admitted due to jaundice. I was really upset seeing her without shirt or cloth lying under the ultraviolet lamp. I pray everyday for her. Hoping she will get better faster. 3days after, the doctor said that her jaundice has reduced and she's ready to be brought home. I was really happy. After almost a week staying in the hospital (as if I was living in the hospital), we finally can go hope with a new people adding into the family.

Safia Hana. The name was given to her during the stay in the hospital. It is her day 4 if i remember correctly. The name was taken by combining both her grandmother's names. The name bring meaning of the one who honest; livelihood without difficulty. I really hope she will be honest in everything she will do in the future. Plus I hope when every body calling her name, it will be a pray for her to be more and more honest person and have a livelihood without difficulty just like her name.

Today, she's 26 days. 4 days to go to reach 1month milestone. A new day is a new adventure with her adding to our live. Really looking forward to it.

Aerandir Carnesir.

No comments:

Post a Comment